Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What Do You Think of Your Body?

Simple question, right?  Maybe not. 

My body is a package the contains all the mechanics for me to be alive, think and feel.  My body is my physical identifier.  No one else looks like me.  I am recognized by my body - mostly my face.  Just looking at my feet would not necessarily identify me.

Looking at myself naked is not the most wonderful thing in the world.  I am, to put it nicely, Rubinesque.  My body is now a comical caricature.  I actually laugh when I see it. 

My body is what it is.  I don't hide it under a muu muu.  
It gets me where I want to go.  It has arms and hand for touching and hugging.  It has lips for kissing.   It has eyes for seeing all beautiful things and a brain for thinking.


I like it. It is my friend. I should treat it better.  It is me to the world.

1 comment:

  1. My body is exactly what I want it to be. It is my responsibility to look after it, and I do to the best of my ability. There are bits on the outside that are not particularly attractive, but most of it I love. Especially the inside.

    ReplyDelete