Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Small Change to This Blog

I have not been posting household, cooking or miscellaneous tips every day.  Not that there aren't any new ones out there but they are becoming harder to find.

What I have started to do is go back through all tips in my posts and put them on their separate pages.  The list is alphabetized.  I have started the page for "household tips" and will add any new tips.  Getting the posted ones listed is taking more time than I thought but I will keep going.

My goal is to produce a really comprehensive reference for all to use.  I hope you like it - 

No comments:

Post a Comment