Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

DIY Fabric Rug

Have you ever gone looking for an entry rug or kitchen rug and could not find anything in your colors or they were too expensive?  I have.  It is discouraging and frustrating.  I mean, I don't want to slit my wrists or anything like that, but frustrating nonetheless.

Situation solved with a very good, detailed tutorial for making a diy rug from fabric and rubber mat stuff from the hardware store.

 
 
This post was authored by Amy Vowles of allparenting.com

All you have to do is click here to get to Amy's post.

I hope you will take a look.

Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. that is so simple and a great idea. I'll have to remember this post.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Just the way I like DIY projects.

      Delete